chris wilson got the job and i think that he knows the game great and hopefully can get some more wins then last year
chris wilson got the job and i think that he knows the game great and hopefully can get some more wins then last year
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
i was kind of hopin Boles would get it, i wouldnt mind helpin him.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
who is chris wilson?? anyone have some background info on him?
is it chris wilson with a sister named rachel?
or
is it chris wilson with a brother named rich/richard?
or
neither one of these and someone else?
"I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton
this chris wilson went to kelly where he played basketball and golf, he graduated from uva wise a few years ago, and back in the day was a frequent poster on this forum.
yeah i think his sisters name is Rachel.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
okay i know who you are talking about, haven't seen him in years.
"I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton
The best man for the job at that school is shane bray. he is great with young kids especially. they should get some quality coaches at the lower levels instead of parents or old foagies who think they know what they are talking about. Also maybe maybe banning parents from any practice at pound wouldnt hurt either.
Bookmarks